Friends & Family II - $150 for 1 driver $50 for the 2nd
Don’t wait to register, Space is limited and this event SOLD OUT last time!
Friends & Family II April 1st (this is no joke!)
Come Give Rides! Come Get Rides! Fun for ALL!
Are you an experienced Thunderhill Driver?
- Do you have friends or family that you would like to give rides to? (16 and older w/ minor release)
- Do you have a street car you normally don’t bring to the track?
- Is there someone that you would like to experience Thunderhill either from the drivers or the passenger seat?
- Is there someone you would like to coach and help become a better driver?
- Are you always busy working when you are here and dont have time to "enjoy" driving the track the way you used to?
Then this event is designed for YOU! Come drive, relax, share and enjoy Thunderhill.
$150.00 per car and as many rides as you would like to give! (16 and older w/ minor release)
$50.00 additional driver sharing a car (1 beginner 1 advanced) 2 run groups – you coach your guest.
Lots of track time! This is a day to share. This is not a day to race. This is not a test day.
Dave Mani will be onsite providing in car video camera rental. $60.00 for a full day of video burnt on a custom DVD. These DVDs are a great souvenirs as well as a training tool for both veteran and beginning drivers. To reserve a video system please email Eric at email@example.com
Continental breakfast and lunch will be available.
Ask your friends who came last time; you won’t want to miss this!
Space is limited!
For more info contact Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-934-5588 ext. 100